Freitag, 12. Mai 2023

Sam Garrett - One By One (Performance Video)


This song was written after a period of time spent at Monte Sahaja, Portugal. I was feeling so much gratitude and love for life and feeling God's presence strongly inside my heart. Sometimes you just have those moments of pure clarity and understanding of how it all is, as well as a recognition and surrender to the unknown and mystery - this song is an expression of just that. Much love and blessings to you all :) Sam x Filmed at IKAL, Tulum Mexico CREDITS: Sound: Jefferson - @jeffersonrosasm Leon Marley Itzler - @leonmarleyitzler Editor: Nico - @nicofilgueiraph Content: Leandro Oddone - @oddo____l LYRICS: Give thanks and praises to the most high Give thanks and praises for the holy eyes That see all and don’t get caught up in the game of life We give thanks and praises for this sacred time He said my friend you must tend to the garden in your mind We spend this life pretending that we are only a disguise But I know you’re so much more than the changing tides So give thanks and praises to the most high Om Sarvamangala Mangalye Om Sarvamangala Mangalye One by one, we come home All I know, is heart and soul Just let go, of what you hold One by one, we come home I’ll set the table but I will take my time Nothing but grateful for it is all inside I’m in all and all is I yes it’s grand design Concepts and labels burn inside this fire He said my friend when you seek you will surely come to find And what’s been hidden in dark that it must come out to light And I’m sure that what’s in store it is the greatest find So give thanks and praises to the most high Om Sarvamangala Mangalye Om Sarvamangala Mangalye One by one, we come home All I know, heart and soul Just let go, of what you hold One by one, we come home We come home We come home jayaaaa We come home Ambawaydanana ambawaydanana Ambawaydanana oh oh oh Ambawaydanana ambawaydanana Ambawaydanana oh oh oh Ambawaydanana ambaway ambaway ambaway Ambawaydanana Oh Oh Oh Give thanks and praises to the most high We give thanks and praises to the holy eyes That see all and don’t get caught up in the game of life We give thanks and praises for this sacred time ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ #liveperformance #samgarrett #jamaica